Try Our Rocks Off Iced Coffee Recipe This Christmas.
After All, 'Tis The Season To Be Freezin'...
Quick & Simple Iced Coffee Recipe:
- 2 Shots Of Rocks Off Anarchist Coffee.
- 2 tsp Sugar.
- 50ml Whole Milk.
- 2-3 tbsp Single Cream.
- Chill Your Bones With Ice Cubes To Serve.
- Optional - Add A Shot Of Spiced Rum.
Method To The Madness | Iced Coffee Recipe In Winter!
- Add the Rocks Off Anarchist Coffee and sugar to a heatproof jug and pour over 200ml just boiled water. Mix until the coffee and sugar have fully dissolved.
- Let the coffee cool to room temperature then transferring to the fridge, then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour over the chilled coffee. Serve black if liked, or for a milky, latte-style coffee, add 50ml milk and stir together. For a rich and creamy finish, omit the milk and swirl through 2-3 tbsp single cream instead.